- We need off site space to organize and process items.
- We need teachers to teach classes.
- We have decided that we would like to add a retail component to the Mom Shoppe in order to raise funds for the organization. As a consequence we need people that have retail knowledge to get the Mom Shoppe in a place where it can begin to do business.
- We need people with vision that can help us to grow the Mom Shoppe beyond the small space that we currently have and help to reestablish it in a larger setting without an interruption in services and opportunities for moms.
- Teachers to teach classes.
- Funds for fixtures needed.
- People to clean, press, repair donations.
- People to provide coverage for shop during operating hours.
- People to provide counsel and support for clients.
- Someone to serve as a liaison with Love Inc to help us to become a site for providing baby layettes.
- We need an electrician to help to change wiring so that we can operate a new printer which has been donated to the ministry.
- Someone to clean windows on a regular basis.
- Team to organize, price and process donations.
- Diaper bank coordinator.
- Donations of baby items that are in good condition.
- We need to have a small back room converted into a kitchenette to provide hospitality.
- Volunteers who are willing to hold fundraisers to cover start up costs for the Mom Shoppe.
- Volunteers to work directly with clients.
- Men!!!! We need men to lead programs for the fathers.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
All Hands on Deck
We really need to rally the troops to help us to bring the Mom Shoppe program forward.
This is the kind of help we need at this point:
If you can help in any of these areas please contact us so we can put you to work. Volunteer applications can be found at our website www.loislodge.org. Our volunteer coordinator, Annette can be reach by calling 704-332-4003. Thank you for joining us in accomplishing God's purposes in the lives of the women that we serve through Lois' Lodge.