We are looking for Table Hosts for our banquet planned for November 8, 2007. Table Hosts are persons who agree to invite enough of their friends or associates to fill a table at the banquet. The requirements for hosting a table are simple. An individual or couple volunteering to serve as a table host would:
* be interested in and supportive of the ministry of Lois' Lodge;
* invite 8-9 carefully selected guests to fill a table of 10 (including yourself);
* provide a list of guests at least three weeks before the dinner to the
* faithfully pray for the dinner in the weeks preceeding the event;
* attend the dinner's table host prayer dessert to be held several weeks prior to
There is no financial commitment on the part of table hosts. Dinners are underwritten by Dinner Underwriters who pay for all invited guests and hosts. The role of the table host is simply to fill a table with invited guests. This is a great opportunity to invite friends, business associates, and community leaders who may not know about our ministry. Here, they can hear first hand about the ministry through our program presentation and client testimonies.